43221 Darlington, Queen Elizabeth

.

Friday 15 April 2011

Evaluation 7: Looking back at your preliminary task what do you think you have learnt in the progression from it to your final production




The contents page of my print prelim is in three sections which in itself breaks generic conventions of professional practice. It is in columns and boxes rather than lines and does not follow any kind of pattern. There is a huge improvement from this product to my final product. I have learnt how to use photoshop properly and taken a great deal more care with the photography and the layout of the contents and front cover. I also made a double page spread which I did not in the prelim. The small things are a lot more neat on my final product which resembles professional practice in comparison to my early attempt of a magazine. 






No comments: